Previous Blog

Please visit my first blog: paintinpatti.typepad.com

Friday, March 7, 2014

St. Patty's Day Swap!

Oh my goodness! My package came today from my Secret Leprechaun!

Isn't this tag just gorgeous!

It's so me! Sweetness and lace!

This little girl is just precious!

Look at the tiny pink roses on her bonnet!

And, a little burlap pillow with song notes and a blessing!
And, oh my goodness!
A gorgeous banner!
Look how pretty this banner looks on my hutch.
Want to know who my Secret Leprechaun is?
"L" is for Lisa!

I just love my gifts, Dear Lisa!

Thank you so much for making these wonderful St. Patty's things for me.

I feel very LUCKY that Vivian gave my name to you! Thank you Dear Vivian, for hosting this fun swap!

**********************

We celebrated Dr. Seuss's Birthday this week in kinder land. We ended our week with a read-a-thon! (And, I was so happy that so many of my kids could read Cat in the Hat and other Seuss books). Look at the yummy snacks mommies and grammies made. I just had to share this with you. The kids were thrilled!

 

7 comments:

  1. Lisa is so talented. Her attention to detail is amazing. So many sweet little embellishments. She was my swap partner. I loved how our partners were secrets. Such fun. Your Dr. Seuss treats are pretty neat. I'm sure your students loved celebrating with such fun food.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely! I'm loving everything I'm seeing! the things Lisa made are perfect! And so are the things you made on your previous post. This was a fun swap. I liked the secret part too.
    toodles for now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Patti first thank you sooo very much for my whole package of goodies!! I just adore that little blue bird and loved that box of treasures!! You're so sweet for sending all that!! I just blogged about it too! :) Loved everything....even to the outside of the box!! So creative!! My little birdie is happy sitting by the type writer :) Oh my! Looks like you really got some beautiful goodies! I love your hutch and the decorations look wonderful!! What a sweet banner and tag she made you!! Your Dr. Seuss celebrating looks like it would have been really fun and yummy! :) Thank you again sweet friend! xo Holly

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am new to your blog and found you through Damitas Pretty Wrap. Love your pretty St. Patty's decorations and they look so lovely displayed in your home.

    Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  5. The snacks are so fun Patti. Love your pretty swap gifts. Perfect for you indeed! LUCKY gal you are!
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love those images - so full of Victorian love!

    What a fun swap!

    Leann

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting! May your day be blessed!
Hugs, Patti