Previous Blog

Please visit my first blog: paintinpatti.typepad.com

Sunday, August 17, 2014

She's The Lady Boss!

For my Sweet Sister in laws birthday, I put together this Western Cowgirl birthday card shaped like a lucky horseshoe.

I used my Cricut to cut out the horseshoe shape. Then I had way too much fun making all the elements.

When she met my brother he was into rodeo and fancied himself to be a cowboy. He was wild and I gotta say, she tamed him down a bit. It took years, but she is the "Boss Lady"!

She is beautiful! Talented! Generous and loving!

She deserves to ride through a banner in her honor!

She is throwing a birthday party at her gorgeous Western Cowboy themed home! It will be fun!

She's cute and sassy in a pair of heels or boots!

She's a cowgirl at heart!

Happy Birthday, Carlene!
We are blessed to call you sister and friend!

 

9 comments:

  1. AWESOME cowgirl card! You are so creative! She will treaure it.
    warmly,
    deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. She will definitely treasure it. Have fun celebrating!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Patti! Long time no hear from! This is so cute and I know you had a blast making it....it shows! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the card! Im sure she will love it too. a western birthday party sounds like fun. you should take pictures!
    have a great week my friend
    xoxo
    vivian

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is adorable!! There is a lot of love put into it. I have been working on a lot of Silhouette projects lately - I don't usually include those on my blog - but I think I may start - I enjoy seeing what everyone else has done!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fantastic card! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great card. Love it, you are so talented.
    Hugs
    donna

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope she had a special birthday celebration! LOVE the cowgirl stuff. My sister and I both do and look for it when we're thrifting. You make such cute things! I'm going to look around your blog some more! Hugs, Diane

    ReplyDelete
  9. Patti, how did I miss this post? I just love Vintage Cowgirl! You did an awesome job.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting! May your day be blessed!
Hugs, Patti