Previous Blog

Please visit my first blog: paintinpatti.typepad.com

Monday, January 18, 2016

Happy Making Valentines!

I have spent some time in my craftroom making a few new valentines. It's fun to bring out my doo-dads and create something cute.

You see these pink roses? They were given to me by a kinder kid one year. There were 100 little roses glued to her 100th Day Hat! She said, "You can have my hat! I know you think it is so cute, Mrs. S." she was right! I did!

It's fun to remember the gals that gifted me such cuteness.

Little gifts are everywhere around my home, and this little one too.

Thank you sweet friends!

 

10 comments:

  1. I have the sweet heart you made for me in a swap with the puppy on it, the felt mouse & felt heart and the felt flower buttons! They are my treasures for Valentine's day! Love your new Valentines!
    warmly,
    deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. What sweet Valentine goodness :) Always a delight to visit, dear Patti. Hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your sweet post and adorable valentines have brightened my dreary afternoon. Patti, you are my sunshine today!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your adorable Valentines and your sweet dollhouse. I have to finish what I started crafting the other day. Fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The pretty handmade gifts are always our favorites! I love making Valentines. I may have to see if I have enough supplies to make some this year! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Patti, you are so talented. I love your sweet Valentines hearts! The gifts from the kids are so special. Fond memories every time you look at them.
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute little valentines. Love your doll house.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Patti,
    I got to have a little time away from the hospital....I so enjoy coming to visit you! You truly make my day happier! Love those Valentines! Sure miss the days when we did swaps.....maybe later this year we can try again??? Higs, Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Patti - I'm getting out my feather tree this weekend for my special valentine decorations. I just love everything you make. Your sweet dollhouse is so adorable too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. sweet stuff!! I am going to make some valentines this morning.. yes yes yes I am! cant wait to play!
    have a great weekend!
    xoxo
    vivian

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting! May your day be blessed!
Hugs, Patti